Old 06-11-2007, 11:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Flies persisting again into winter

On 6/11/07 18:12, in article ,
"Barb" wrote:

"Kleopatra" wrote in message
ps.com...
Here we are into November, and still I have flies buzzing round
strongly inside the house and wasps doing the flower rounds in the
garden....... (I plan to keep recording this as warm weather persists
into late autumn/winter, year after year, and insect activity remains
strong :)

Yes, isn't it weird? Huge bluebottle on my window only yesterday, and I
still have a very good display of roses (Staffordshire) that I am reluctant
to cut back yet.

Flies and bluebottles are a nuisance, bees coming into open windows are a
regular occurrence atm. Saw a hornet the other day.

snip
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk