Old 07-11-2007, 12:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Tougher than I thought.

Pretty girl! I think most of us have a St. Ray's.

Diana

"Mark_OK" wrote in message
. net...
This is one of my favorite Dens. A NOID that is a reliable bloomer,
however
after the crash it didn't put on any new growth but it still gave me a
show
of flowers.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Well, discolor does put out lots of keikis, LOL. Just sold two of them at
last Saturday's society auction.

Diana

"Kye" wrote in message
You mean to suggest that we cant just take guesses???

I am currently running with Den. discolor

--
Yours Sincerely
Kye

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Great. Hope you have an idea which plant it is!

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Marvelous!! That should be made into one of those 'Hang in there,
Baby'
posters.

K Barrett
"Mark_OK" wrote in message
I had a tree fall on my shade house this summer that damaged a few of
my
plants. When I did my final cleanup before the first frost I found
this.

--
Mark Edson
Waukomis Oklahoma, USA