Old 05-04-2003, 03:20 AM
Lilly

Default Retaining Wall Ideas - a006_6.jpg (0/1)

On Sat, 05 Apr 2003 00:56:54 GMT, "Travis"
wrote:

Lilly wrote:
I realize it may be a lot of work, but then I consider that kind of
stuff fun. Go figure. I'm sure that the rhodies that are already there
are damaging the trees roots. My idea was to replace the rhodies with
very small shallow plants.

Rhododendrons have very shallow roots. What kind of tree is it? How long
have these things been planted on this mound? FYI sometimes a mound is
called a berm.

(LOL! Thanks... my husband says I have a terminal case of "thingie" in
describing objects.) I believe it's a Hemlock, and the Rhodies are
about 10 years old, or so the owners tell me. I believe they've been
planted on the berm for about 9 years.
~Lilly

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things
which escape those who dream only by night.
"Eleonora"