Old 07-11-2007, 02:50 PM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Here we are into November, and still I have flies buzzing round
strongly inside the house and wasps doing the flower rounds in the
garden....... (I plan to keep recording this as warm weather persists
into late autumn/winter, year after year, and insect activity remains
strong

--
It would be interesting to be able to compare what is happening now with what happened in the medieval warming period (circa 1100AD) or even the Roman warming period at about 200AD but I suspect such things were not recorded in those days as they would not have been particularly important to them.