Old 07-11-2007, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith.lea judith.lea is offline

Default Hybrid tree dahlias

On Nov 7, 1:05 pm, Janet Tweedy wrote:
In article .com,
judith.lea writes

It's a wonderful plant.

http://i7.tinypic.com/34pb7g7.jpg

I got that dahlia Sacha, I didn't get it as a Tree dahlia though! It
just grew that tall this year when I left it in the ground. The flowers
are mostly single but you can see them from a long way away!
Getting difficult to support.
A very attractive scented one that David also sent, sort of single with
few petals, orange and red. Sounds terrible but the plant is quite
different from most Dahlias. Will try to get a picture as my dahlias are
still flowering at the moment.

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraphhttp://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

Aah Janet, thank you, you have answered my question - it can be left
in the ground then.

Judith