Old 07-11-2007, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Serena Blanchflower Serena Blanchflower is offline

Default Accelerate the compost

* Sheila wrote, On 07/11/2007 17:46:
"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
al.net...
No, no, it's definitely a man thing! (a) they have the equipment and (b)
they have different hormones. I'm told that Copella fruit juice bottles
are
quite convenient because they have a large enough opening.

No commentg.

One man should be enough - in a compost sense I mean. Apply daily (just
watch the double-entendres in that one!).

ah, right, so I have to get my hubby to go out there then...... that
should save us getting a downstairs loo then!

Just tell him that it's a trendy new composting loo...

--
Cheers, Serena
Sometimes I sits and thinks... and sometimes I just sits. (Punch cartoon)