Old 07-11-2007, 04:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default While digging up the front garden bed... 2 of 2 - 2GeckoStump2007.jpg (1/1)

In article ,
"Wendy7" wrote:

Sounds like a lot of heavy & hard work ahead of you OM,
will love the see the finished project.
Cheers Wendy

Tired of my front yard looking neglected. ;-)

The main yard used to be rich with St. Augustine, but the growth of the
trees have shaded it out.

I'm fencing off the main lawn area from the dogs now, and am planting
Mondo Grass as I can afford. It's a bit expensive, but thrives in full
shade.

Estimates for full coverage are 1 to 2 years, but the area in front of
the porch is in full sun, so will be easier to plan for.

Danke~
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein