Old 08-11-2007, 09:40 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Mosquito repellent plant?

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"Jonno" wrote in message

Put them in pots....

i maintain my position that modern potting mix is virtually useless!!

Otter are you still having problems with potting mix? What the hell is
happening that makes you still say this?

same problem as before - seedlings growing to a certain point & then just
shutting up shop.

i must be doing something a little better than before, as i must admit i'm
having the problem less than i was. thinking about some of my own
behaviours, i probably don't help myself with the problem, either!!

nevertheless, once i can get things big enough to plant out, they go off. so
i'm still viewing the mixes with deep suspicion. :-)

not to worry - you know yourself you can't help everyone g
kylie