Old 08-11-2007, 11:16 AM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.animals
UkJay UkJay is offline

Default Stop the killing of grey squirrels

I love grey squirrels, even if they do drive me mad watching them come
back and forwards
like something possessed in my garden.

Did anyone see autumn watch where someone may be introducing Wild
Boars
into The Forest Of Dean?
They could have introduced a few Red Squirrels while theyre at it ;-)

James
http://www.ukjay.co.uk

On 8 Nov, 07:58, Gloria wrote:
On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 00:00:57 +0000, wrote:
Read Professor Acorn's website

www.grey-squirrel.org.uk

As the funding is now being slashed for CONservation hooliganism these
days, perhaps we will see a decline in the fabricated grant seeking
scare stories about wildlife decline, and let Britain's diverse
species and habitat be!

Which would be great for the vast majority of the population who enjoy
grey squirrels, ruddy ducks etc.