Old 08-11-2007, 01:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Accelerate the compost

On 8/11/07 12:27, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 09:45:11 +0000, Sacha wrote
(in article ) :

snip

I've been trying to Google the archives for Judith Lea's hilarious
description of her attempts to use nature's way. Why on earth can't I use
those blasted archives any more - they deny all knowledge of me, Judith,
compost, accelerator, stairs and even gold slippers! ;-)

Searching the Google archives isn't nearly as easy as it used to be. I think
you may be referring to the posting by Jenny, subject was "Urinating on
compost (ladies only)" dated 2nd June 2001. Not sure if this link will work
but here goes:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk..../thread/493278
3711233dc8/b0c151a44156e012?lnk=st&q=group%3Auk.rec.gardening +insubject%3Aurin
ating#b0c151a44156e012

No, that's not the one but thanks for looking, Sally. It was Judith's
account of storing her 'accelerator' and then falling over while carrying
it...... At one time I think I suggested a sort of urg's 'Golden Moments'
addition to the FAQ, including that story but one way and another we never
got round to it. I'll have to keep hunting but yes,, Google really is a
pain!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk