Old 08-11-2007, 06:39 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
jthread jthread is offline

Default Do you compost

"Red" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Nov 6, 12:26 pm, "jthread" wrote:

You think that's bad? Dillo Dirt includes treated sewage sludge.
According
to the web site they claim it's save for use in gardens. I only use it on
my
yard and flower beds but there is a chance we are eating food watered by
effluent from a waste water treatment plant anyway.

There have been many articles lately about nasty fish and seafood
imported into the US from overseas markets. The worse is Tilapia which
are bottom feeders and are raised in cesspools. Tainted toys get the
media attention because it affects kids, but we adults are getting
some really bad shit also (pun intended) ;)

Red

Speaking of...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/406067.stm

Gives a new meaning to "I've got some good $h!t."