Old 05-04-2003, 04:08 AM
Annabel

Default Moss

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Annabel" contains these words:

I didn't mean to imply it wasn't a good thing, what I mean is that

this
is a standard, well tried and tested, method which I would have

thought
was the first thing to do, other than drainage, to combat moss.

Obviously the OP didn't know, nor could he read your thoughts.
Newsgroups don't operate by telepathy.

I didnt have those thoughts that the poster, not the OP, thought I had.
*She* inferd them from a very simple statement "That is a years old
standard treatment"

Please read the abc for newcomers
post which appears weekly, and find out how to edit quoted posts.

Where would that help me as I didnt edit nor need to edit quoted posts

Janet