Old 08-11-2007, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.animals
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default Stop the killing of grey squirrels

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"UkJay" wrote in message
oups.com...
Did anyone see autumn watch where someone may be introducing Wild
Boars
into The Forest Of Dean?
They could have introduced a few Red Squirrels while theyre at it ;-)

I would encourage the return of the red squirrel!

I have red squirrels in my garden, (Formby) they are so sweet, if we see a
grey, we have to report it and the ranger goes and kills the nasty American
pest!

to see them if you live outside the northwest, go to BBC site, the Nature of
Britain site, and look on the where you live section, click on the + sign
just over Liverpool, and zoom in until details appear, then you can see the
cute little rats with tails!