Old 08-11-2007, 08:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
CWatters[_2_] CWatters[_2_] is offline

Default Accelerate the compost

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"K" wrote in message

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
al.net...

One man should be enough - in a compost sense I mean. Apply daily
(just
watch the double-entendres in that one!).

There doesn't seem to be an upper limit. Best and sweetest compost I

ever
made was in a mini-heap in a 2ft x 2ft x 2ft hole which took about half
the total daily output of two people

The problem I have with depositing it directly on the heap is that my

garden
is overlooked by a couple of neighbours!

At least they would have the sense to look away. I would have the neighbours
horse right behind me.