Old 08-11-2007, 08:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson Sally Thompson is offline

Default Greenhouses v. Polytunnels

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 15:44:30 +0000, Kate Morgan wrote
(in article ):

Thank you very much to all you kind folk who offered their opinions re.
Greenhouses v. polytunnels, I am sorry that I have been so long answering
but I have my 6 month old granddaughter staying with us and every day is a
joy with her around us.
I have however decided that I will settle for the biggest greenhouse that I
can get, the bigger the better :-) We are still moving to Scotland but have
not decided exactly where as yet, it needs to be in commuting distance of
Edinburgh so I am hoping that the gardening conditions will not be too
different from Gloucestershire, famous last words maybe, thanks again

You could always look here for inspiration :-)
http://www.transglobal-emporium.com/products/greenhouse-calendar/index.html

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Burne-Jones/William Morris window in Shropshire church with conservation