Old 09-11-2007, 12:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_2_] Alan Holmes[_2_] is offline

Default Sprouts question

"King Queer" wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Wally" wrote in message
Never grown them before (Brussels Sprouts that is)
I think I may be doing something wrong but cant work
out what.
Basically mine are growing quite well but the sprout part
is opening up like a flower and not becoming a tight ball
as they should be.

That is not the problem I have, it's the damned pidgeons which eat the
things before I can get to them!

Pigeons

I never was much good at speeling, so thank you for correcting my error!