Old 05-04-2003, 05:20 AM
zhanataya

Default OFF toic: Women should not have the vote

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 19:22:28 -0600, "B & J"
wrote:

It is funny. If It weren't for the fact my dinosaur husband is
computer illiterate I'd think he wrote it. He can do 20 minutes on
why women shouldn't have shoes.

zhan

I have to ask - are you an Imelda Marcos with shoes? OR Does Bill believe in
the pregnant and barefoot adage? The latter doesn't seem too logical with a
conservative Republican wife! G

John

No I don't have so many shoes since I retired from the corporate
world. He doesn't seriously believe it, because I always made more
money than he when he was active duty. But he has a funny routine
loaded with zingers. I think the reason he does it (when plenty of
people are around) is because I can't come up with any good material
to get him back. I'm receptive to any suggestions though. Or are you
on his side? ;-)

zhan