Old 09-11-2007, 11:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Derek is offline

Default O.T. Can I draw your attention to

"B.T. Technical Support" wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"B.T. Technical Support" wrote in message

Charter violations may be reported to the offending persons ISP

If you have a problem with this then I advise you to air it in
uk.net.news.config news group

B.T. technical support: Technical Support helpdesk: 0906 301 2456.

Presumably by a Troll who doesnt know what the correct British Telecom
domain is then nor uses a BT server to post ?
DW