Old 09-11-2007, 11:04 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
San Diego Joe San Diego Joe is offline

Default Paying for the moderation software for RPM

"Kurt" wrote:

My question would be, just how bad could an unmoderated board for ponds
be? It's not political, religious or controversial, and aside from bulk
spam or the occasional flamer, I don't see the value of a omderated
board except to be a lot of work for someone. I subscribe to about 20
Usenet groups, and none of them are moderated. They manage to do fine.
Most everyone knows how to use a killfile, anyway.

Just my 2 cents.

Wow. For a preview, drop in over at rec.ponds. It used to be worse.

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.