Old 10-11-2007, 05:34 PM posted to rec.gardens
HettieŽ HettieŽ is offline

Default I ordered some books, been putting it off

William Wagner wrote:

Buy this book or at least read the reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/Ruby-Throated-...rgent/dp/08117
26886/ref=sr_1_1/104-5007476-8190325?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1194707176&sr=1-
1

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/28ne64

Bill

I ordered the hum book through Alibris for $14.37 but may have gotten a
break on shipping through amazon. They didn't have many of the Snow
books I wanted, so I ordered them all through Alibris. Because they are
all coming from a different vendor for each one, the shipping will be
$39.90. Ouch.

The library can get some things on inter-library loan, but that is a lot
of hassle, all that running, make sure you get it back on time to avoid
fines for all the books I ordered and winter coming.

The hummingbird book will be fun. The ones we saw one had an
irridescent green on the neck, probably the male, IIRC.

Thank you for the suggestion. There was another hummingbird book by the
same title by a woman. I got the Sargent, Ruby-Throated one.