Old 10-11-2007, 05:49 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default Paying for the moderation software for RPM

Hi Kurt,

I wondered the same thing when we began to have spammers and
conflictual posters on rec.ponds. I enjoyed the group greatly. Take
a look at rec.ponds now...or go over selected months for the last
couple of years. It provides a direct answer to 'how bad'. The
moderated group seems to me a wonderful alternative to the sad state
of the unmoderated group.

JMHO

Jim

My question would be, just how bad could an unmoderated board for ponds
be? It's not political, religious or controversial, and aside from bulk
spam or the occasional flamer,