Old 05-04-2003, 06:32 AM
Jan Flora

Default OFF toic: Women should not have the vote

In article , wrote:

On Fri, 04 Apr 2003 16:47:39 GMT, zhanataya wrote:

It is funny. If It weren't for the fact my dinosaur husband is
computer illiterate I'd think he wrote it. He can do 20 minutes on
why women shouldn't have shoes.

zhan

*Sigh* And all the great comedians who are out of work.

I seriously have a girlfriend whose husband met us in the driveway one
evening (...we had taken all the kids out for pizza...) as we drove in
to let her know that he "...had to fix his OWN dinner..." OMG!!! He
is lucky that she is his wife...because if mine had ever pulled a
stunt like that...well...he would have been fixing his own dinner for
a LONG time....

Carla

I have a gf with an SO like that. She has to rush home from work to feed
the idiot. I told her to buy him microwave dinners. She said he can't figure
out how to run the microwave. I said (and I quote) "well, he must be one hell
of a f**k, for you to put up with that sort of nonsense, honey." She laughed
and said he is. (He's building a barn for her horse right now. Apparently
he loves my gf, even if he *is* too stupid to feed himself.)

If we can get Tina to move over to our neighborhood (which she wants to do)
the men around here will teach her SO how to cook. They *all* love to cook,
and they are, in general, even better cooks than us gals. (Pretty damned up
and walking good.)

Then we'll have Tina around, to take care of our gardens when we have to leave
to go commercial fishing or go caribou hunting up north : ) : )

Jan