Old 11-11-2007, 02:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default I ate a beet

In article ,
"Manelli Family" wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
doofy wrote:

Omelet wrote:
In article ,
doofy wrote:

No jpeg? :-)

No,

Slacker! g

Ok, ok, give me another day, and I'll take a picture of what the beet
has become.

giggles

Believe it or not, there is a website for that. ;-)

http://www.ratemypoo.com/top.html

Do NOT click that link unless you have a strong stomach!!!

Honestly some people are so gross, and have WAY too much time on their
hands!

Or have a poop fetish.

As unsanitary a subject as it is, what comes out of us can be
instructive. If it is black, you may have internal bleeding or too much
iron in your diet. If you haven't been eating beets and it comes out
red, you have bleeding. If there are things moving on it, you have
problems. If it comes out hard, you need more fiber. If it comes out
loose, you should consider what you ate. If it comes out unexpectedly,
you may need to see a doctor. You you don't poop, you can probably
expect to explode before you turn fifty;-)

--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their
foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

--
Bush Behind Bars

Billy

Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights.
Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley