Old 10-11-2007, 11:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter Sutton Peter Sutton is offline

Default A very fine Pelargonium

"Dave Poole" wrote in message
ups.com...
I don't often become wildly enthusiastic about scented-leaved
Pelargoniums (geraniums), but one I bought from Ray and Sacha about 4
years ago really has performed magnificently. Almost immediately
after planting I lost the label and forgot the name. I also forgot to
look it out every time I visited the nursery so it was a pleasant
surprise to see it on Charlie's web site while browsing the Roseland
pages this afternoon.

It is Pelargonium 'Paton's Unique'

I agree with you Dave. I am so envious that it is hardy with you. Mine is in
a pot, and consequently gets cut back every year when it is overwintered
under glass. I have had some other uniques which haven't been as robust.