Old 11-11-2007, 12:14 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Kurt[_2_] Kurt[_2_] is offline

Default Paying for the moderation software for RPM

In article . com,
Phyllis and Jim wrote:

Hi Kurt,

I wondered the same thing when we began to have spammers and
conflictual posters on rec.ponds. I enjoyed the group greatly. Take
a look at rec.ponds now...or go over selected months for the last
couple of years. It provides a direct answer to 'how bad'. The
moderated group seems to me a wonderful alternative to the sad state
of the unmoderated group.

Yes, I glanced through a few months worth.

Were these good ponders gone bad? ;-)

I can't imagine how that group attracted all that malice.