Old 11-11-2007, 01:32 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default Paying for the moderation software for RPM

I am not sure what happened. If you review the posts after about
2005, you get a very quick idea of the hostilities and where they were
focused. Others could probably describe it to you. Speaking for
myself, I love having a group that is without the rancor of the
trolled rec.ponds. It feels rather like the old days before the
trolls. I thought they would quit when folks did not respond. Not
so. I thought they would tire. Not so. The goal was very much to
destroy the group. That brought the attacking of everything.

Jim