Old 11-11-2007, 05:40 AM
Paul Narramore Paul Narramore is offline
Registered User

Hello
This is my first post here but already I'm a bit puzzled. The note at the top of the page states the post I'm about to reply to will be quoted below. Why? Other message boards I write on simply lists the posts as it is always obvious what the writer is referring to. This seems to me to be an unneccessarily long winded way of creating a thread, don't you think? Imagine you are conversation with a friend and you say to the friend "I finally got around to pruning my fremontodendron this afternoon" and he replies "I got around to pruning my fremontodendron this afternoon. Oh did you? Did it take you long." Seems a bit odd to me. What do you all think?
Paul