Old 11-11-2007, 08:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Honda GCV-160 5.5 Starting problems

In article ,
says...

I hope I have posted this in the correct place but my Honda has just
started playing up and can take 30mins to start.

It coughs, splutters, backfires and stops after between 3 and 10
seconds. If you persevere with this after about 30 minutes it will
eventually start fine and run like there has never been a problem!

I would be grateful of any ideas to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Try changing or cleaning the plug, if that doesn't work change the fuel
and clean the filters, followed by take it to a repair shop!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk