Old 11-11-2007, 10:47 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default Mosquito repellant plant?

In article , HC wrote:

The most effective repellent I've found is high dose Vitamin B, trouble
was that I stopped it when back home (from the Top End) thinking that
RRV etc was only in the top half of the country. Discovered the mistake
too late!! But I take Vitamin B 'every' day now, and will until the day
I die!! LOL

It probably repels dropbears too.

There is some kind of tea-tree (Leptospermum) being sold as a mozzie
repellent, IIRC. And we've all forgotten about carnivorous plants!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/