Old 11-11-2007, 09:34 PM
NewGardener NewGardener is offline
Registered User

Red face flymo or Mountfield, and Rotovators

Dear All,
I have quite a large lawn, seperated into 4 parts, some trees and brushes interspersed, and one large section on a 15deg slope. About 3/4 acre in total. I am in a muddle whether to buy a hover mower or a wheel self-propelled type. I really have no idea. I have around 400 pounds to spend.

I also have a big polly tunnel (5m by 20m approx) that needs (i think) a rotovator. I have around 4-500 pounds for a decent one. There is often a Honda type (600mm width) for 495 advertised.

Suggests and thoughts kindly requested.