Old 05-04-2003, 06:32 AM
Chookie

Default historical garden

In article ,
"Kate Quirk" wrote:

We are shortly moving to a 1930's "conventional" style house in Sherwood,
Brisbane, and are quite keen on creating a period garden. We're not
planning on any major landscaping, but would like to use the types of plants
that would have been popular in the inter-war years. If anyone has any
suggestions, or knows of any reference sources, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Australian Houses of the '20s and '30s, by Peter Cuffley.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

I don't regard myself as a fanatic. I just have handy milk dispensers.
-- Lee, misc.kids