Old 12-11-2007, 03:44 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
jthread jthread is offline

Default Composting roadkill

"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message
news
Today's news reports several NY counties are putting roadkill deer in
their compost piles. Seems very strange to me.

http://cwmi.css.cornell.edu/roadkillfs.pdf

More than I ever wanted to know. Says they use the compost on the highway
right-of-way where there is low pet and human contact. How comforting!
Sounds like a lot of "low possiblity", "most of", and "unlikely" situations.
Maybe in the long run it is for the better as the landfill is the
alternative. I know I don't want it in my yard.
--
Jim

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?