Old 12-11-2007, 09:47 AM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

1) Do not feed Trolls, it only encourages them. :-)

2) I personally find trawling through news group postings a total pain nowadays, ( I belong to several) the forum system is so much easier to read in on something and ignore threads that don't interest you. As for advertisements, with a browser such as 'Firefox' using the 'NoScript' add on I don't see any adverts at all. (except the ones in your signatures :-)

Mind you I don't expect you to change. :-)