Old 12-11-2007, 10:17 AM
Paul Narramore Paul Narramore is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granity View Post
1) Do not feed Trolls, it only encourages them. :-)

2) I personally find trawling through news group postings a total pain nowadays, ( I belong to several) the forum system is so much easier to read in on something and ignore threads that don't interest you. As for advertisements, with a browser such as 'Firefox' using the 'NoScript' add on I don't see any adverts at all. (except the ones in your signatures :-)

Mind you I don't expect you to change. :-)
Thanks ladies for your replies although being technically challenged I didn't really understand them. However I do understand offensive behaviour which I find quite amazing on a gardening message board, so thanks all the same but I'll quietly return to my usual place to chat. I've always found gardeners are very pleasant people to deal with, but that was weird. Bye.
Paul