Old 12-11-2007, 05:01 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Paying for the moderation software for RPM

Actually, the destruction of RP was instigated by one person who brought the horror
to the group by crossposting (or was followed to the group). That person was central
in destroying the first goldfish email lists years ago.

An unmoderated RP will never recover as long as that person has access to the
internet. No amount of killfiling will work. Only moderation saves this group from
a similar fate.

Ingrid

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 16:23:24 CST, Kurt wrote:
I've never heard of such ferocious and consistant attacks on a group
that, in theory, should lack any sort of controversy, and I've been in
some pretty wild ones.