Old 13-11-2007, 12:02 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Michael Lee Michael Lee is offline

Default pond filter question

"Peter Pan" wrote in news:
:

"mjl" wrote in message
. ..
Hi Peter pan,
can you use a regular pump with a pressurized filter? I

Yes; a pump is a pump is a pump..

Ah, yes, a pump is a pump - but, some pumps are designed for 24X7 operation
and some are not. Some pumps are designed for pressure on the output and
some are not, some pumps burn up lots of electricy to move water and some
do not...

In other words, be careful what you use. a Yugo will get me from point A to
point B, but I would not dare to take it on the LA freeways.