Old 13-11-2007, 05:49 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default I ate another beet

In article ,
doofy wrote:

Thanks...Omelet?...whoever gave me the cooking suggestion. Just steamed
the other beet I pulled, with the greens, added some butter. Muy delicioso.

I think there were two of us that made similar suggestions. :-)

Glad you liked it! I've found most often that with fresh produce, simple
is best!

Broccoli and carrots, for instance, are most often steamed as is with no
additions and served for one to simply salt lightly to taste.

Gingered carrots are good too, but I think I like them plain the best!
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein