Old 13-11-2007, 06:23 AM posted to aus.gardens
HC HC is offline

Default Beautiful rain

Not sure how much we got through last week, but I do know that on Friday
(9th) we had 168mm in 24 hours on the beautiful MidNorthCoast of NSW.
Sunny since Sunday so everything has dried out again now.

Len, extended periods of drought almost always end with a flood, don't
they? There was some localised flooding around here last Friday at high
tide, but once the tide turned flood waters could recede.

Bronwyn ;-)

len garden wrote:

g'day david,

40mm of good soaking stuff so far this month for us in northern brissy
bayside (bayside always better for rain opportunities) the islands
ahve been getting heaps from our observations early in the month nth
straddie had around 50mm for the one day.

reckon we need another 74 flood to beak this drought.

got 66mm last month.

last night maps showed a nice big system setting up over the solomons
might be the first blow for the season?

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 13:45:15 +1100, "David Hare-Scott"
wrote:
snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev