Old 13-11-2007, 05:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default L briegeri x C walkeriana

"SuE" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:49:15 -0800, "K Barrett"
wrote:

"SuE" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 08:10:05 -0800, "K Barrett"
wrote:

Laelia briegeri x C walkeriana. Not the greatest picture. From Gold
Country Orchids.

K Barrett

Good candidate for a Walker-hybrid award in a show.
SuE

Yeah, its not bad. I have a feeling may Alan have better ones. We
discussed it during a training sesion then he sold it to a friend for the
Oakland show (this weekend). It stayed in my mind.... It was still unsold
when I was at the show so I snapped it up, LOL!!

Its a sickness

When he was in Denver for the AOS show a couple years ago, he had a
paph I liked. I chose the one I liked best of the cross. He told me
it was the wrong one. He took his to AOS judging and got an HCC. But
then my last two awards never processed so what difference would it
have made. I still like mine better.
SuE

I just got finished updating the Pac Central web page, correcting
provisionals and the like (I'll bet you thought I never did that, LOL!). I
find one of our people hasn't paid for some awards...Probably becasue they
were never processed either! I have a feeling that is rampant! LOL!!