Old 13-11-2007, 01:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default The plastic bag free town

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
We have our own green heavy-weight ones which are fantastic for shopping:
http://www.localtoludlow.org.uk/news.html (scroll down to the green ones
shown under October 2006).

That is the type we use. Fantastic. They fold flat. Are just the right size
for all sorts of things. We have 4 and can get our shop into them usually,
if not we use the Supermarket plastic bags and re-use them in the flip top
rubbish bin or nasties before putting them in the dustbin

But those canvas bags are wonderful

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk for ALL Royal Navy Association matters
"Navy Days" Portsmouth 25th - 27th July 2008. RN Shipmates will be there.