Old 14-11-2007, 01:44 AM
wesleyn wesleyn is offline
Registered User

Unhappy Bees - Scary?

Hi, my name is Neil, I'm a product design student in Brighton. I'm looking into possibly doing a home beehive design, and yourselves as gardeners have probably encountered the odd bee or two. I have a quick question for you then, are you;

a/ completely unafraid of bees.
b/ very frightened of them - you may even be a confirmed apiphobic (fear of bees) or cnidophobic (fear of stings).
c/ somewhere in between:
c1/ you are able to keep calm and ignore them, but wont go too close
c2/ you'll move away / go indoors until they're gone
c3/ you'll try to get rid of them using bug spray etc.

Any replies will be of great value to me, thankyou for taking the time to read and respond.

Neil