Old 14-11-2007, 02:09 AM posted to rec.gardens
David Hare-Scott David Hare-Scott is offline

Default Questionnaire for a university project

"t0413991" wrote in message

Hi, I would be really grateful if you could fill out this quick little
questionnaire for a gardening project of mine. Thank
you.http://tinyurl.com/ys9ebq

How much do you spend on gardening items? A range of 10 to 100 pounds. Well I
don't buy in pounds and it depends on the item how much it costs. Duh!

How difficult is gardening? Huh? The entire thing summarised in one rating
from 1 to 10. Get serious.

What a hasty and ill conceived survey. For a gardening project I seriously
doubt, for a marketing project more like it. You are too stupid to be a
gardener but may be just smart enough to be a marketdroid. How long do you
think you will be at university before you can spell?

David