Old 14-11-2007, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Dragon fruit

On 14/11/07 16:10, in article , "Nick
Maclaren" wrote:

In article ,
Sacha writes:
| Captivated by the colour, I bought one of these the other day and we ate it
| this morning. Doesn't taste of anything much but I wondered if anyone had
| tried growing it from the seeds?

Wallpaper paste with little black bits in.

Rather like 'poi' in Hawaii but not with black bits.

Yes. I grew quite a few seedlings, and gave them away, because we
don't have space for anything so large and thorny. They seemed to
germinate quite readily.

I must lead a sheltered life - I don't even remember seeing them before!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk