Old 14-11-2007, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Dragon fruit

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
Captivated by the colour, I bought one of these the other day and we ate
it
this morning. Doesn't taste of anything much but I wondered if anyone had
tried growing it from the seeds?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

For such a magnificent looking fruit it has to be verging on one of the
most insipid tasting.

The seed germinates easily and mine at the moment look like small succulent
cacti.