Old 14-11-2007, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Les Hemmings Les Hemmings is offline

Default Dragon fruit

Sacha wrote:
Captivated by the colour, I bought one of these the other day and we
ate it this morning. Doesn't taste of anything much but I wondered
if anyone had tried growing it from the seeds?

They romp away from seeds. Got a pot of 20 plants on the windowsill. Must
seperate them and pot them up properly...

Les

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

"These people believe the souls of fried space aliens inhabit their
bodies and hold soup cans to get rid of them. I should care what they
think?"...Valerie Emmanuel

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA