Old 15-11-2007, 04:55 AM posted to aus.gardens
HC HC is offline

Default Bloody Rain!!!

Feel sorry for you Rainman!! Like you, I checked the forecast and they
said rain in my area, so today I've installed a rainwater tank and by
the time I finished the clouds have gone!! If I knew it wasn't going
to rain I wouldn't have worked through the heat to get it finished.
Didn't want to have the job half done and it rain buckets!! LOL

Oh well....has to rain sometime, but sorry it rained on your azaleas.
Bronwyn ;-)

wrote:
Checked the forecast, looked fine, so I sprayed the azaleas today.

2 hours later a storm hit.

Grrrr. Bloody weather bureau.