Old 15-11-2007, 10:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Dragon fruit

On 15/11/07 08:43, in article , "Nick
Maclaren" wrote:

In article ,
Sacha writes:

| Obviously things take a bit longer to filter down to the west country.
;-)
| What do you do to the seeds before sowing them? By that, I mean do you
just
| scoop them out of the fruit, gloop and all and plant them, or do you rinse
| them in cold water to get rid of the gloop and then plant them?

I did the former, roughly. Why not try both?

Good idea. I'll have to remember to label them 'gloop' and 'no gloop'.

Oh, by the way, the other common name is Queen of the Night - which,
given David Poole's description, is not unreasonable.

Pretty name, too.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk