Old 15-11-2007, 12:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Frost

, I, Marvo, say :

In article , Uncle Marvo
writes

Should I feel just a teensy bit guilty aboout environmental issues?

No but I would feel a bit edgy about someone nicking the car!!

Under normal circumstances I might, but it isn't mine, and the bloke whose
it is doesn't know I've got it. It's a bit complicated ...

Also, if the thief drove forward he'd be in the river, and if he drove
backwards he'd be inside a locked gate
:-)

Volvo's have the option, probably best left to the Swedes which can
automatically turn your car heater on at a given time so you can
return to it nice and warm

.... so you can return to it with the battery nice and flat?