Old 15-11-2007, 01:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
green_light green_light is offline

Default Mystery Plant

I know what you mean about the flowers looking morning gloryish but
these are much smaller, and this isnt an elegant climber. Its a fairly
stout plant standing easily without support but I have to say it does
look pretty good.

Uncle Marvo wrote:
, I, Marvo,
say :

sorry about that. stupid mistake. try this.

http://www.cobwebcottage.com/index.p...html&Itemid=19

Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article
,
green_light writes:

Can anyone tell me what this plant could be? It self seeded in my
border this year (northwest UK) but Ive been unable to find out
it's name or preferred growing conditions etc.

http://www.cobwebcottage.com/index.p...nt&task=view&i...

Tried posting it to rec.gardens as it looked a bit exotic. No joy
so far, so I thought Id try UK.rec.gardens.

I'm guessing a variety of Ipomoea.