Old 15-11-2007, 02:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Frost

"adder1969" wrote in message
On Nov 15, 12:20 pm, "Uncle Marvo"
Volvo's have the option, probably best left to the Swedes which can
automatically turn your car heater on at a given time so you can
return to it nice and warm

... so you can return to it with the battery nice and flat?

My BMW has this option but it's a seperate petrol driven engine...

I have a BMW and I have a windscreen boost on it. If I do get into the cold
frosted car, it doesn't take long to clear the screen with that on full
blast. I just didn't fancy sitting there at 6.00 this morning and I don't
think my neighbours would have appreciated it either!!

My 7.00 Morning Business meeting is now to be a regular event :-( so I MUST
remember to put the car to bed in the garage on a Wednesday Night!!!

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk for ALL Royal Navy Association matters
"Navy Days" Portsmouth 25th - 27th July 2008. RN Shipmates will be there.